Tooth Replacement Options in Tumwater, WA
Losing a tooth or multiple teeth can change the appearance of your smile and keep you from eating your favorite foods. Dentures and removable bridges may help, but many people are seeking a more stable, natural-looking way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants provide a strong, secure anchor for artificial replacement teeth. Dental implants will look, feel and function like natural teeth, allowing you to eat and smile with confidence.
There are many benefits to replacing missing teeth with dental implants, including:
- Functioning and feeling like natural teeth
- Improving facial appearance by preventing bone loss
- Maintaining the integrity of the bone structure after tooth loss
- Preserving the health of adjacent teeth by avoiding dental bridges
- Replacing loose-fitting dentures
- Distributing bite forces evenly throughout the mouth
- Improving ability to speak when bulky dentures are eliminated.
At Tyee Dental in Tumwater, Dr. Merrell has extensive experience in placing dental implants. When you come to our practice for dental implants, you can be assured of receiving the gold standard in dental implant care with unmatched personalized service. Please contact us at (360) 352-5100 to schedule your dental implant consultation.